Crude Language/Angry Citizen
Alan Simpson, Senator from Wyoming, Co-Chair of Obama’s deficit commission, calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared “Social Security” to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats.
Here’s a response in a letter from a unknown farmer in Montana…. I think he is a little ticked off! He also tells it like it is !
“Hey Alan, let’s get a few things straight..
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public tit for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).
3. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero ambition losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would have made Bernie Madoff proud.
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and your ilk pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age 67. NOW, you and your shill commission are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now you morons propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because you idiots mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you incompetent bastards spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you
come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
To add insult to injury, you label us “greedy” for calling “bullshit” on your incompetence. Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU.
1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or, as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the “greedy” ones. It is you and your fellow nutcases who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers. And for what? Votes. That’s right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable ASS.
To which friend Gwen replied:
No doubt about it. Why doesn’t this side of the story — the accurate part — get coverage in the American corporate media. Even the best of the media lot — Rachel Maddow, and her cronies at MSNBC, and Keith, now at Current, do not broadcast this information.
I’d like to know why — except for this person, and a few others — the guts, gall and balls to tell the truth about the con played on citizens gets — not short shrift — but NO shrift (definition: to receive confession and absolution). I looked it up.
Why does the truth have to be politically correct? When someone plops dung on your head, are you not allowed to voice the appropriate expletive? >:o
Whether Social Security or a private pension fund, or as in Illinois and other states, for state employees, their mandated savings plan, the assumption by such creeps is that the American workers have been sitting on their duffs waiting for the dole for 30-50 years. Where did these guys park their brains?
And consider how many private pension funds are pulling out, short changing their retirees. And those guys want ALL retirement plans to be “in the market”?
For these people there is nothing called “The Social Contract,” the unspoken arrangement and agreement from earliest tribal history where the TRIBE worked together, supported one another, and cared for those who had contributed when they no longer could.
Even the law of the jungle is more real than this “dog-eat-dog”attitude. Elephants assist their ill and aged, carefully, and lovingly, to the burial ground.